Airlines to pay compensation for delays
The Jakarta Post
The Transportation Ministry will require airline companies to pay Rp 300,000 (US$33) to each passenger as compensation for a delayed flight starting Jan. 1. The new rule, however, only applies to a delay of more than four hours.
Airlines will also be required to pay passengers Rp 150,000 if they reroute flights to other destinations and make all necessary arrangements to get the passengers ...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017