Airlines to pay compensation for delays
The Jakarta Post
The Transportation Ministry will require airline companies to pay Rp 300,000 (US$33) to each passenger as compensation for a delayed flight starting Jan. 1. The new rule, however, only applies to a delay of more than four hours.
Airlines will also be required to pay passengers Rp 150,000 if they reroute flights to other destinations and make all necessary arrangements to get the passengers ...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president