Ministry to start massive cultural project
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Education and Culture Ministry plans to set up a massive database on local cultures starting next year.
Education and Culture Minister Muhammad Nuh said that the project would catalogue all traditional cultures in the country, including some that had been overlooked by the majority population in the country.
Anthropologist Jean Couteau recently criticized the Indonesian ...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Legal avenues should be used to work abroad: BNP2TKI
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Chinese Basketball Association elects Yao Ming as president
- Government orders another study into Benoa Bay reclamation project
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi