Ministry to start massive cultural project
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Education and Culture Ministry plans to set up a massive database on local cultures starting next year.
Education and Culture Minister Muhammad Nuh said that the project would catalogue all traditional cultures in the country, including some that had been overlooked by the majority population in the country.
Anthropologist Jean Couteau recently criticized the Indonesian ...
- This canine-inspired bootcamp invites you to 'work out like a dog'
- North Sulawesi students press government to dissolve radical groups
- FPI leader questioned for allegedly insulting rupiah
- SHORT STORY: Bygones
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- China cracks down on tools used to get around web filters
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Samsung: Note 7 battery design, manufacturing caused fires
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia