Ministry to start massive cultural project
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Education and Culture Ministry plans to set up a massive database on local cultures starting next year.
Education and Culture Minister Muhammad Nuh said that the project would catalogue all traditional cultures in the country, including some that had been overlooked by the majority population in the country.
Anthropologist Jean Couteau recently criticized the Indonesian ...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage
- Right of inquiry aims to keep KPK on track: Hanura