Taka Bonerate offering an undersea paradise
The Jakarta Post
At peace: Sunset near Jinato Island illuminates a fi shing boat in an area where most locals make their living from the sea.The exhausting two-hour boat journey is promptly forgotten after stepping ashore at Tinabo Besar Island in Taka Bonerate, South Sulawesi.
The pristine white sand and clear blue sea is so mesmerizing that all fatigue dissipates.
This scenery, however, is only the...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings