Taka Bonerate offering an undersea paradise
The Jakarta Post
At peace: Sunset near Jinato Island illuminates a fi shing boat in an area where most locals make their living from the sea.The exhausting two-hour boat journey is promptly forgotten after stepping ashore at Tinabo Besar Island in Taka Bonerate, South Sulawesi.
The pristine white sand and clear blue sea is so mesmerizing that all fatigue dissipates.
This scenery, however, is only the...
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- SEA Games: Maria Natalia Londa wins silver in triple jump
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Mosquito-borne infectious diseases: Crafting an Asian solution
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- NYU Stern to host global leadership program for ASEAN executives
- BNN chief ready to execute officials caught accepting drug money
- Police suspect Novel's attacker wore gloves
- Ten percent discount on toll roads offered to e-money users
- Mark Wahlberg named world's top paid actor