Police breached standard procedures in Bima: Komnas HAM
The Jakarta Post
The National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) said the police deviated from their standard operating procedures (SOP) in dealing with protesters at a demonstration in Bima, West Nusa Tenggara, causing fatalities.
Rights violations: National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) chairman Ifdhal Kasim (left), accompanied by deputy chairman Nur Kholis(center) and member Ridha Saleh, brief...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats