Police breached standard procedures in Bima: Komnas HAM
The Jakarta Post
The National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) said the police deviated from their standard operating procedures (SOP) in dealing with protesters at a demonstration in Bima, West Nusa Tenggara, causing fatalities.
Rights violations: National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) chairman Ifdhal Kasim (left), accompanied by deputy chairman Nur Kholis(center) and member Ridha Saleh, brief...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Government should punish violent groups while also preserving democracy: Expert