Police breached standard procedures in Bima: Komnas HAM
The Jakarta Post
The National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) said the police deviated from their standard operating procedures (SOP) in dealing with protesters at a demonstration in Bima, West Nusa Tenggara, causing fatalities.
Rights violations: National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) chairman Ifdhal Kasim (left), accompanied by deputy chairman Nur Kholis(center) and member Ridha Saleh, brief...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion