Residents of Surakarta accompany mayor to pay PLN
The Jakarta Post
Some 300 residents of Surakarta municipality, Central Java, accompanied Mayor Joko Widodo on Tuesday to pay for the electricity arrears for the city’s streetlights, fees owed to state-owned electricity company PT PLN’s Surakarta network service area, as had previously been promised.
Show me the money: Surakarta Mayor Joko Widodo (center) accompanied by his deputy, FX Hadi Rudyatmo (right) h...
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- JFW 2018 to feature South Korean brands, singer
- Could Weinstein face trial? The mogul's legal woes
- Japan to hold ‘ninja certification’ test in Tokyo
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Setya dodges KPK summons yet again
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion