Residents of Surakarta accompany mayor to pay PLN
The Jakarta Post
Some 300 residents of Surakarta municipality, Central Java, accompanied Mayor Joko Widodo on Tuesday to pay for the electricity arrears for the city’s streetlights, fees owed to state-owned electricity company PT PLN’s Surakarta network service area, as had previously been promised.
Show me the money: Surakarta Mayor Joko Widodo (center) accompanied by his deputy, FX Hadi Rudyatmo (right) h...
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church