Residents of Surakarta accompany mayor to pay PLN
The Jakarta Post
Some 300 residents of Surakarta municipality, Central Java, accompanied Mayor Joko Widodo on Tuesday to pay for the electricity arrears for the city’s streetlights, fees owed to state-owned electricity company PT PLN’s Surakarta network service area, as had previously been promised.
Show me the money: Surakarta Mayor Joko Widodo (center) accompanied by his deputy, FX Hadi Rudyatmo (right) h...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter