Residents of Surakarta accompany mayor to pay PLN
The Jakarta Post
Some 300 residents of Surakarta municipality, Central Java, accompanied Mayor Joko Widodo on Tuesday to pay for the electricity arrears for the city’s streetlights, fees owed to state-owned electricity company PT PLN’s Surakarta network service area, as had previously been promised.
Show me the money: Surakarta Mayor Joko Widodo (center) accompanied by his deputy, FX Hadi Rudyatmo (right) h...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts