Denied letter, activists to push to reopen Munir case
The Jakarta Post
Efforts to reopen the murder investigation of Munir Said Thalib will not be stymied by the refusal of the Central Information Commission (KIP) to release a crucial document, say the slain human rights activists’ supporters.
Activists from the Solidarity Committee for Munir (Kasum) previously asked for a document that they claimed contained an order from the National Intelligence Agency (B...
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May