Denied letter, activists to push to reopen Munir case
The Jakarta Post
Efforts to reopen the murder investigation of Munir Said Thalib will not be stymied by the refusal of the Central Information Commission (KIP) to release a crucial document, say the slain human rights activists’ supporters.
Activists from the Solidarity Committee for Munir (Kasum) previously asked for a document that they claimed contained an order from the National Intelligence Agency (B...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump