Beware of heavy rain, winds: BMKG
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
Geophysics Agency (BMKG) warned Jakarta residents to prepare themselves, as torrential rains are expected to continue in Jakarta over the next three days. “Based on our forecast, heavy rainfall will still occur in Greater Jakarta over the next three days,” BMKG extreme weather division chief Kukuh Ribudiyanto said on Saturday.
Strong winds, however, were unlikely to occur again — at l...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash