Beware of heavy rain, winds: BMKG
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
Geophysics Agency (BMKG) warned Jakarta residents to prepare themselves, as torrential rains are expected to continue in Jakarta over the next three days. “Based on our forecast, heavy rainfall will still occur in Greater Jakarta over the next three days,” BMKG extreme weather division chief Kukuh Ribudiyanto said on Saturday.
Strong winds, however, were unlikely to occur again — at l...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day