Beware of heavy rain, winds: BMKG
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
Geophysics Agency (BMKG) warned Jakarta residents to prepare themselves, as torrential rains are expected to continue in Jakarta over the next three days. “Based on our forecast, heavy rainfall will still occur in Greater Jakarta over the next three days,” BMKG extreme weather division chief Kukuh Ribudiyanto said on Saturday.
Strong winds, however, were unlikely to occur again — at l...
- Xpress Air prepares new Jambi-Bandung flight route to boost tourism
- 33 trees fall in Jakarta after heavy rainfall
- Palapa Ring’s west package to be completed in Q1 of 2018
- BCA, Indonesia AirAsia sign deal on digital service cooperation
- Bali among top three destinations for Australian travelers: Official
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Trump tells NASA to send Americans to Moon