Beware of heavy rain, winds: BMKG
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
Geophysics Agency (BMKG) warned Jakarta residents to prepare themselves, as torrential rains are expected to continue in Jakarta over the next three days. “Based on our forecast, heavy rainfall will still occur in Greater Jakarta over the next three days,” BMKG extreme weather division chief Kukuh Ribudiyanto said on Saturday.
Strong winds, however, were unlikely to occur again — at l...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels