Calming the children with yoga
The Jakarta Post
JPNo longer only for adults, yoga can help children, especially those with special needs, find balance in
“Let’s form a circle, everybody, and hold hands. Now, follow me,” said Malaysian yoga instructor Fezia Tyebally to a group of people who joined her yoga session in a five-star hotel in Central Jakarta.
Fezia ran quickly around the space and did some criss...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- ExxonMobil wants US$121 million for its JTB field ownership
- Semanggi Interchange to have CCTV to prevent vandalism
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail