Calming the children with yoga
The Jakarta Post
JPNo longer only for adults, yoga can help children, especially those with special needs, find balance in
“Let’s form a circle, everybody, and hold hands. Now, follow me,” said Malaysian yoga instructor Fezia Tyebally to a group of people who joined her yoga session in a five-star hotel in Central Jakarta.
Fezia ran quickly around the space and did some criss...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'