Calming the children with yoga
The Jakarta Post
JPNo longer only for adults, yoga can help children, especially those with special needs, find balance in
“Let’s form a circle, everybody, and hold hands. Now, follow me,” said Malaysian yoga instructor Fezia Tyebally to a group of people who joined her yoga session in a five-star hotel in Central Jakarta.
Fezia ran quickly around the space and did some criss...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Chinese giant jumps into $980m power plant, LNG projects