City to host One Fighting Championship
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will stage an Asian mixed martial arts showdown next month, with world champion Ole Laursen scheduled to fight against European champion Felipe Enomoto in a Feb. 11 bout at the Kelapa Gading Sports Mall in North Jakarta.
The event, part of the One Fighting Championship, will feature 20 international and local fighters in 10 matches over about three hours.
As well as the mai...
- Soekarno-Hatta Airport to implement cashless transactions for parking
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan