City to host One Fighting Championship
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will stage an Asian mixed martial arts showdown next month, with world champion Ole Laursen scheduled to fight against European champion Felipe Enomoto in a Feb. 11 bout at the Kelapa Gading Sports Mall in North Jakarta.
The event, part of the One Fighting Championship, will feature 20 international and local fighters in 10 matches over about three hours.
As well as the mai...
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- In Chile, pope seeks forgiveness for sex abuse scandals
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Tencent leads $51 million investment in Canadian startup Wattpad
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract