City to host One Fighting Championship
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will stage an Asian mixed martial arts showdown next month, with world champion Ole Laursen scheduled to fight against European champion Felipe Enomoto in a Feb. 11 bout at the Kelapa Gading Sports Mall in North Jakarta.
The event, part of the One Fighting Championship, will feature 20 international and local fighters in 10 matches over about three hours.
As well as the mai...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary