City to host One Fighting Championship
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will stage an Asian mixed martial arts showdown next month, with world champion Ole Laursen scheduled to fight against European champion Felipe Enomoto in a Feb. 11 bout at the Kelapa Gading Sports Mall in North Jakarta.
The event, part of the One Fighting Championship, will feature 20 international and local fighters in 10 matches over about three hours.
As well as the mai...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased