Ratu Atut sworn in as Banten governor
The Jakarta Post
Serang: Home Minister Gamawan Fauzi on Wednesday installed Ratu Atut Chosiyah as Banten governor and Rano Karno as her deputy in a plenary session at the Banten legislative council building in Serang, Banten.
The session was led by Banten council speaker Aeng Chaerudin, and attended by Coordinating People’s Welfare Minister Agung Laksono, former social affairs minister Sulasikin Moerprato...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer