Ratu Atut sworn in as Banten governor
The Jakarta Post
Serang: Home Minister Gamawan Fauzi on Wednesday installed Ratu Atut Chosiyah as Banten governor and Rano Karno as her deputy in a plenary session at the Banten legislative council building in Serang, Banten.
The session was led by Banten council speaker Aeng Chaerudin, and attended by Coordinating People’s Welfare Minister Agung Laksono, former social affairs minister Sulasikin Moerprato...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death