Ratu Atut sworn in as Banten governor
The Jakarta Post
Serang: Home Minister Gamawan Fauzi on Wednesday installed Ratu Atut Chosiyah as Banten governor and Rano Karno as her deputy in a plenary session at the Banten legislative council building in Serang, Banten.
The session was led by Banten council speaker Aeng Chaerudin, and attended by Coordinating People’s Welfare Minister Agung Laksono, former social affairs minister Sulasikin Moerprato...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot