Ratu Atut sworn in as Banten governor
The Jakarta Post
Serang: Home Minister Gamawan Fauzi on Wednesday installed Ratu Atut Chosiyah as Banten governor and Rano Karno as her deputy in a plenary session at the Banten legislative council building in Serang, Banten.
The session was led by Banten council speaker Aeng Chaerudin, and attended by Coordinating People’s Welfare Minister Agung Laksono, former social affairs minister Sulasikin Moerprato...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Pertamina allocates US$54 billion to strengthen upstream industry