Ratu Atut sworn in as Banten governor
The Jakarta Post
Serang: Home Minister Gamawan Fauzi on Wednesday installed Ratu Atut Chosiyah as Banten governor and Rano Karno as her deputy in a plenary session at the Banten legislative council building in Serang, Banten.
The session was led by Banten council speaker Aeng Chaerudin, and attended by Coordinating People’s Welfare Minister Agung Laksono, former social affairs minister Sulasikin Moerprato...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival