Garuda Indonesia ends 2011 flying high
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM High-flier: One of Garuda Indonesia’s aircraft undergoes regular maintenance at the PT Garuda Maintenance Facility (GMF). Garuda’s passengers jumped 39 percent to 17.1 million at the end of 2011, up from 12.5 million last year, the airline said. CreditGaruda Indonesia ended 2011 on a high note as the national flag carrier managed to book significant growth in both the number of passengers and ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?