Piracy hampers growth of local film industry
The Jakarta Post
Sellers of pirated DVDs have made some maneuvers to maintain their customers. Not only do they sell their illegal products for as cheap as Rp 7,000 (US 76 cents), but they also offer additional services, such as replacing poor-quality CDs with better copies.
A store in a narrow alley on Jl. KH. Syahdan in West Jakarta has an owner who saves your mobile phone number to let you know when you...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Alibaba founder coaches African entrepreneurs
- Railway director general removed from office
- ‘Dunkirk’ not a typical war film