Production target ‘depends on Cepu block’
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Keep on pumping: Several oil and gas engineers work on a drilling rig at PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia’s Minas field in Riau. President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono issued last week a presidential instruction containing specific tasks for 11 ministers, the head of the National Land Agency, governors and regional heads to ensure that the country produces 1.01 million barrels of oil per day in 2014. Bl...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official