Groups, officials intimidate churchgoers
The Jakarta Post
BOGOR: At least 70 supporters of two hard-liner groups and officers from the municipality’s public order agency forced the congregation of the Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) at the Taman Yasmin housing complex to halt the Sunday service being held at the house of a church follower.
Public order top officer Bambang Budiyanto barged in the house and engaged in a heated argument with Hous...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Trump team claims Mueller 'unlawfully' collected emails
- In Jordan, Iraqi Christians dream of fresh start abroad
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president