Groups, officials intimidate churchgoers
The Jakarta Post
BOGOR: At least 70 supporters of two hard-liner groups and officers from the municipality’s public order agency forced the congregation of the Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) at the Taman Yasmin housing complex to halt the Sunday service being held at the house of a church follower.
Public order top officer Bambang Budiyanto barged in the house and engaged in a heated argument with Hous...
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Insurance company to pay for coral reef damage in Raja Ampat