Freeport names former minister as new chief
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: PT Freeport Indonesia, operator of the Grasberg gold and cooper mine in Papua, announced on Friday that it would replace outgoing president director Armando Mahler with former public works minister Rozik B. Soetjipto a new.
Rozik will be assisted by an executive committee chaired by Freeport-McMoran Copper & Gold chief executive Richard Adkerson, while Armando will serve as a s...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis