Freeport names former minister as new chief
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: PT Freeport Indonesia, operator of the Grasberg gold and cooper mine in Papua, announced on Friday that it would replace outgoing president director Armando Mahler with former public works minister Rozik B. Soetjipto a new.
Rozik will be assisted by an executive committee chaired by Freeport-McMoran Copper & Gold chief executive Richard Adkerson, while Armando will serve as a s...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D