Freeport names former minister as new chief
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: PT Freeport Indonesia, operator of the Grasberg gold and cooper mine in Papua, announced on Friday that it would replace outgoing president director Armando Mahler with former public works minister Rozik B. Soetjipto a new.
Rozik will be assisted by an executive committee chaired by Freeport-McMoran Copper & Gold chief executive Richard Adkerson, while Armando will serve as a s...
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health