KPK screens antigraft films
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) recently reaped yet more public attention for finally naming a former high-ranking official as a suspect in her own vote-buying case, but on Thursday night, the commission was basking in a different kind of spotlight.
Along with Transparency International Indonesia (TII) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), it held a...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade