KPK screens antigraft films
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) recently reaped yet more public attention for finally naming a former high-ranking official as a suspect in her own vote-buying case, but on Thursday night, the commission was basking in a different kind of spotlight.
Along with Transparency International Indonesia (TII) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), it held a...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official
- US moves to slash nicotine in cigarettes
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals