KPK screens antigraft films
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) recently reaped yet more public attention for finally naming a former high-ranking official as a suspect in her own vote-buying case, but on Thursday night, the commission was basking in a different kind of spotlight.
Along with Transparency International Indonesia (TII) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), it held a...
- Soekarno-Hatta Airport to implement cashless transactions for parking
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan