KPK screens antigraft films
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) recently reaped yet more public attention for finally naming a former high-ranking official as a suspect in her own vote-buying case, but on Thursday night, the commission was basking in a different kind of spotlight.
Along with Transparency International Indonesia (TII) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), it held a...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Victoria's Secret gala hits snag in China as model pulls out
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift