KPK screens antigraft films
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) recently reaped yet more public attention for finally naming a former high-ranking official as a suspect in her own vote-buying case, but on Thursday night, the commission was basking in a different kind of spotlight.
Along with Transparency International Indonesia (TII) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), it held a...
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Myanmar makes record drug bust with 30 million meth pills
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Chance to push for IMF quota reform?
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Health certificate to be compulsory for couples getting married
- Bali welcomes more South Korean tourists in 2017
- BMW ranks first, Subaru rated worst in electric vehicle survey
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March