KPK screens antigraft films
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) recently reaped yet more public attention for finally naming a former high-ranking official as a suspect in her own vote-buying case, but on Thursday night, the commission was basking in a different kind of spotlight.
Along with Transparency International Indonesia (TII) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), it held a...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt