Angry Birds flying south to Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
The company most likely responsible for creating new correlations between pigs, birds and slingshots is looking toward Southeast Asia’s largest economy as an inspiration and target market.
Peter Vesterbacka, the “Mighty Eagle” of Finland’s Rovio Entertainment Ltd., said last week that the company behind the puzzle game Angry Birds would do this in a number of ways, including having...
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Riau Islands Police beefed up to 12,000 to anticipate South China Sea tension
- Asia’s most and least powerful passports
- Pinot competes with Beyonce in annual social media awards
- Indonesian Military to build naval base in Papua
- Anti graft body may detain ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO on Rolls Royce deals
- Police ban transgender cultural event in South Sulawesi
- Restaurant presents live penguins as part of conservation program
- China’s investment reaches US$1.6 billion in Indonesia
- Protesters make their mark on Trump's inauguration