Angry Birds flying south to Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
The company most likely responsible for creating new correlations between pigs, birds and slingshots is looking toward Southeast Asia’s largest economy as an inspiration and target market.
Peter Vesterbacka, the “Mighty Eagle” of Finland’s Rovio Entertainment Ltd., said last week that the company behind the puzzle game Angry Birds would do this in a number of ways, including having...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death