Bike lanes occupied by cars again
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Illegal parking: A private car parks in the bike lane that runs from Blok M to Ayodya Park in South Jakarta. The lane was free from private cars for a while, but many private cars have begun using the lane again for parking. JP/Novia D. RulistiaAlmost a year after its inauguration, the city’s first bike lane has again become a parking space for cars. Private cars have been seen occupying ...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study