Bike lanes occupied by cars again
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
Illegal parking: A private car parks in the bike lane that runs from Blok M to Ayodya Park in South Jakarta. The lane was free from private cars for a while, but many private cars have begun using the lane again for parking. JP/Novia D. RulistiaAlmost a year after its inauguration, the city’s first bike lane has again become a parking space for cars. Private cars have been seen occupying ...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival