‘Iconic ancient structures might be found’
The Jakarta Post
A government official and a group of local scientists claimed another discovery in Indonesia that they said might alter the archipelago’s history as we know it.
President-sanctioned researchers from the Prehistoric Catastrophic Disaster Research Team said on Tuesday, during a discussion, that the Mount Padang site in Cianjur, West Java, might be just the tip of a bigger structure buried u...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security