‘Iconic ancient structures might be found’
The Jakarta Post
A government official and a group of local scientists claimed another discovery in Indonesia that they said might alter the archipelago’s history as we know it.
President-sanctioned researchers from the Prehistoric Catastrophic Disaster Research Team said on Tuesday, during a discussion, that the Mount Padang site in Cianjur, West Java, might be just the tip of a bigger structure buried u...
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- JFW 2018 to feature South Korean brands, singer
- Could Weinstein face trial? The mogul's legal woes
- Japan to hold ‘ninja certification’ test in Tokyo
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Setya dodges KPK summons yet again
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion