Pilots’ drug lifestyles worrying
The Jakarta Post
Yet another arrest of a pilot, this time from Lion Air, over the alleged use of crystal methamphetamine late last week has raised concerns over the safety of the country’s airline industry, with the National Narcotics Agency (BNN) suggesting that a large number of pilots could have drug problems.
BNN’s chief of operations, Brig. Gen. Benny Mamoto, said that the arrests of airline pilot...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Israeli firm offers 'anti-terrorism' adventure to tourists
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Teater Koma stages latest play ‘Warisan’ in silence