Pilots’ drug lifestyles worrying
The Jakarta Post
Yet another arrest of a pilot, this time from Lion Air, over the alleged use of crystal methamphetamine late last week has raised concerns over the safety of the country’s airline industry, with the National Narcotics Agency (BNN) suggesting that a large number of pilots could have drug problems.
BNN’s chief of operations, Brig. Gen. Benny Mamoto, said that the arrests of airline pilot...
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Business selling expired food in West Jakarta had Rp 6 billion turnover: Police
- Coal domestic price policy to affect state revenue: Officials
- Bank Mandiri to distribute student loans