Getting that loving feeling with Valentine’s Day
The Jakarta Post
It’s almost impossible to avoid being swept up in the massive wave of love and affection right now. While for most of the year we are too focused on daily routines to express our love to the special people in our lives, there is no avoiding the heart-felt issue this Tuesday.
Restaurants, hotels and shops in Jakarta and other major cities are tempting consumers with special offers for Val...
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani