Getting that loving feeling with Valentine’s Day
The Jakarta Post
It’s almost impossible to avoid being swept up in the massive wave of love and affection right now. While for most of the year we are too focused on daily routines to express our love to the special people in our lives, there is no avoiding the heart-felt issue this Tuesday.
Restaurants, hotels and shops in Jakarta and other major cities are tempting consumers with special offers for Val...
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Four university staff, students suspected as HTI supporters