Getting that loving feeling with Valentine’s Day
The Jakarta Post
It’s almost impossible to avoid being swept up in the massive wave of love and affection right now. While for most of the year we are too focused on daily routines to express our love to the special people in our lives, there is no avoiding the heart-felt issue this Tuesday.
Restaurants, hotels and shops in Jakarta and other major cities are tempting consumers with special offers for Val...
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Dead woman found near elephant cage at Ragunan Zoo
- Govt should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Model Miranda Kerr turns in $8.1m in jewelry tied to Malaysia scandal
- Soekarno-Hatta expects 5m airline passengers over Idul Fitri
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- Hot air balloons cause blackout in Central Java