Getting that loving feeling with Valentine’s Day
The Jakarta Post
It’s almost impossible to avoid being swept up in the massive wave of love and affection right now. While for most of the year we are too focused on daily routines to express our love to the special people in our lives, there is no avoiding the heart-felt issue this Tuesday.
Restaurants, hotels and shops in Jakarta and other major cities are tempting consumers with special offers for Val...
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Indonesia to produce more gardening tools to reduce imports
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom