Indonesian gas buyers eye LNG imports from US
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian liquefied natural gas (LNG) buyers are ready to take advantage of falling gas prices in the US, following a boom in shale gas development that has boosted the country’s gas supply in the past several years.
Amid difficulties in securing gas allocations from domestic sources, Indonesian gas users, including state oil and gas firm PT Pertamina and state power utility PT PLN, have...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler