Indonesian gas buyers eye LNG imports from US
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian liquefied natural gas (LNG) buyers are ready to take advantage of falling gas prices in the US, following a boom in shale gas development that has boosted the country’s gas supply in the past several years.
Amid difficulties in securing gas allocations from domestic sources, Indonesian gas users, including state oil and gas firm PT Pertamina and state power utility PT PLN, have...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears