Indonesian gas buyers eye LNG imports from US
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian liquefied natural gas (LNG) buyers are ready to take advantage of falling gas prices in the US, following a boom in shale gas development that has boosted the country’s gas supply in the past several years.
Amid difficulties in securing gas allocations from domestic sources, Indonesian gas users, including state oil and gas firm PT Pertamina and state power utility PT PLN, have...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash