Record labels slipping through digital cracks
The Jakarta Post
The voracious efforts to push anti-online piracy bills put out by US entertainment giants, including the recording industry association, which critics dismiss as a sledgehammer, is evidence of the degree of malaise these industries have reached towards digitalization trends.
Digital trends, including illegal downloads, file swapping and free music streaming have become prime destinations fo...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- Jakarta Police induct officers into new positions
- Indonesia wins biodiesel antidumping case in EU appeal court
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt