Record labels slipping through digital cracks
The Jakarta Post
The voracious efforts to push anti-online piracy bills put out by US entertainment giants, including the recording industry association, which critics dismiss as a sledgehammer, is evidence of the degree of malaise these industries have reached towards digitalization trends.
Digital trends, including illegal downloads, file swapping and free music streaming have become prime destinations fo...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews