Russia repeats offer to RI to become a ‘space nation’
The Jakarta Post
Russia has again urged the Indonesian government to conclude a much-delayed agreement on a milestone satellite station project, offering the idea of Indonesia becoming a “prestigious space nation”.
Russian Ambassador to Indonesia Alexander A. Ivanov reiterated on Tuesday his country’s keen interest in the project to develop a satellite launch station on the Indonesian island of Biak, ...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth