Russia repeats offer to RI to become a ‘space nation’
The Jakarta Post
Russia has again urged the Indonesian government to conclude a much-delayed agreement on a milestone satellite station project, offering the idea of Indonesia becoming a “prestigious space nation”.
Russian Ambassador to Indonesia Alexander A. Ivanov reiterated on Tuesday his country’s keen interest in the project to develop a satellite launch station on the Indonesian island of Biak, ...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Nine injured in Thousand Islands boat explosion