Russia repeats offer to RI to become a ‘space nation’
The Jakarta Post
Russia has again urged the Indonesian government to conclude a much-delayed agreement on a milestone satellite station project, offering the idea of Indonesia becoming a “prestigious space nation”.
Russian Ambassador to Indonesia Alexander A. Ivanov reiterated on Tuesday his country’s keen interest in the project to develop a satellite launch station on the Indonesian island of Biak, ...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy