Russia repeats offer to RI to become a ‘space nation’
The Jakarta Post
Russia has again urged the Indonesian government to conclude a much-delayed agreement on a milestone satellite station project, offering the idea of Indonesia becoming a “prestigious space nation”.
Russian Ambassador to Indonesia Alexander A. Ivanov reiterated on Tuesday his country’s keen interest in the project to develop a satellite launch station on the Indonesian island of Biak, ...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- ‘Otaku’ dating site’s advice to users: Have other interests besides anime