Russia repeats offer to RI to become a ‘space nation’
The Jakarta Post
Russia has again urged the Indonesian government to conclude a much-delayed agreement on a milestone satellite station project, offering the idea of Indonesia becoming a “prestigious space nation”.
Russian Ambassador to Indonesia Alexander A. Ivanov reiterated on Tuesday his country’s keen interest in the project to develop a satellite launch station on the Indonesian island of Biak, ...
- Ten diaspora restaurants set to promote Indonesian tourism
- Apple tries to win back students and teachers with low-cost iPad
- Indonesia, Singapore lead deep-sea expedition to West Java
- Ryanair to launch flights to Ukraine from October
- Bali-based band Navicula bassist in hospital, girlfriend dies after car accident
- 13 Indonesian airports join Earth Hour campaign
- Two dead as suspected IS gunman takes hostages in France
- Human-like calf stuns Gorontalo residents
- Syahrini responds to backlash over Holocaust Memorial video
- Jl. Raya Ragunan closed through Sunday for festival