Russia repeats offer to RI to become a ‘space nation’
The Jakarta Post
Russia has again urged the Indonesian government to conclude a much-delayed agreement on a milestone satellite station project, offering the idea of Indonesia becoming a “prestigious space nation”.
Russian Ambassador to Indonesia Alexander A. Ivanov reiterated on Tuesday his country’s keen interest in the project to develop a satellite launch station on the Indonesian island of Biak, ...
- EDITORIAL: Facing the EU palm oil policy
- Driver who dragged police officer across busway lane arrested
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Sanctuary for prowlers, yowlers
- Agency head ready for questioning on assault report
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Quake causes minor damage at airport, Depok City Hall
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- Auction lowered price of industrial sugar, Trade Ministry says
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS