Russia repeats offer to RI to become a ‘space nation’
The Jakarta Post
Russia has again urged the Indonesian government to conclude a much-delayed agreement on a milestone satellite station project, offering the idea of Indonesia becoming a “prestigious space nation”.
Russian Ambassador to Indonesia Alexander A. Ivanov reiterated on Tuesday his country’s keen interest in the project to develop a satellite launch station on the Indonesian island of Biak, ...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur