Sangiran Museum to open in 2014
The Jakarta Post
The Sangiran Museum, which will display fossils of early humans, ancient animals and other relics, is expected to be open to the public in 2014.
The museum, currently being constructed in Sangiran, Sragen, Central Java, will be an information center for prehistoric human civilizations and will meet international standards.
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono visited the site on Thursd...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- NTB creates task force to tackle garbage on Mt Rinjani
- Manulife aims to attract middle-upper class clients with new insurance product