Sangiran Museum to open in 2014
The Jakarta Post
The Sangiran Museum, which will display fossils of early humans, ancient animals and other relics, is expected to be open to the public in 2014.
The museum, currently being constructed in Sangiran, Sragen, Central Java, will be an information center for prehistoric human civilizations and will meet international standards.
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono visited the site on Thursd...
- Locals traumatized after farmer eaten by snake
- Apple’s first R&D center to operate in second quarter
- Riau Police dispatch personnel to secure 313 rally
- Money, personal grudge thought to be behind murder of Medan journalist
- KPU Jakarta head denies special relationship with Anies
- Thousands to hit capital for anti-Ahok rally on Friday
- Woman tries to bring bayonet into courtroom for Ahok trial
- Indonesia strengthens aerial reconnaissance for maritime security
- Indonesia-European trade talks on track; to conclude this year
- CLFD to launch maiden real estate project in Indonesia