Sangiran Museum to open in 2014
The Jakarta Post
The Sangiran Museum, which will display fossils of early humans, ancient animals and other relics, is expected to be open to the public in 2014.
The museum, currently being constructed in Sangiran, Sragen, Central Java, will be an information center for prehistoric human civilizations and will meet international standards.
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono visited the site on Thursd...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Timor-Leste, Australia and Asia's contested maritime order
- Telstra establishes new cyber security center
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind