Sangiran Museum to open in 2014
The Jakarta Post
The Sangiran Museum, which will display fossils of early humans, ancient animals and other relics, is expected to be open to the public in 2014.
The museum, currently being constructed in Sangiran, Sragen, Central Java, will be an information center for prehistoric human civilizations and will meet international standards.
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono visited the site on Thursd...
- Hijab: A personal choice
- NU cleric blames Ahok for unnecessary polemic by quoting Quran
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Following Trump's claims, alt-right editor to fund reporter to Sweden
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Twice tops charts with ‘Knock Knock’
- Indonesia’s GDP to reach $9.1 trillion by 2045: Jokowi
- Religious expert says Ahok's remarks blasphemous
- Jokowi criticizes Trade Ministry for lack of innovation
- Business permits no longer need renewing as of today