Sangiran Museum to open in 2014
The Jakarta Post
The Sangiran Museum, which will display fossils of early humans, ancient animals and other relics, is expected to be open to the public in 2014.
The museum, currently being constructed in Sangiran, Sragen, Central Java, will be an information center for prehistoric human civilizations and will meet international standards.
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono visited the site on Thursd...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Victoria's Secret gala hits snag in China as model pulls out
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift