Restoring film history, one movie at a time
Adrian Jonathan Pasaribu
For 37 years, Sinematek has been the home of the country’s history of cinema, collecting countless films, screenplays, books, newspaper clippings and government regulation drafts in its archives since its founding on Oct. 20, 1975.
But then, documents are not as infinite as history itself. Film stocks, for instance, must be kept in a climate-controlled vault. Should they become exposed to...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash