Getting older on the streets of Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Sucked into the vortex: Cars pass through the iconic 46-year-old Semanggi cloverleaf interchange in Central Jakarta, which connects Jl. Sudirman, Jl. Gatot Subroto and the inner-city toll road and serves as the main connector of the capital’s main business district. JP/P.J. LeoThere was a time when you could get anywhere quickly in Jakarta during working hours on a weekday. Most Jakartans, howev...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews