Court rejects Ba’asyir’s appeal
The Jakarta Post
Tribunnews.com/HerudinJakarta: The Supreme Court has rejected the appeal of Abu Bakar Ba’asyir, upholding a lower court’s 15-year sentence on the firebrand cleric for running a terrorist training camp in Aceh.
“The court rejects the appeal by Abu Bakar Ba’asyir,” Supreme Court judge Djoko Sarwoko said as quoted by court spokesperson Ridwan Mansyur in Jakarta on Monday.
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Sleman promotes batik with Sleman Creative Award 2017
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears