Court rejects Ba’asyir’s appeal
The Jakarta Post
Tribunnews.com/HerudinJakarta: The Supreme Court has rejected the appeal of Abu Bakar Ba’asyir, upholding a lower court’s 15-year sentence on the firebrand cleric for running a terrorist training camp in Aceh.
“The court rejects the appeal by Abu Bakar Ba’asyir,” Supreme Court judge Djoko Sarwoko said as quoted by court spokesperson Ridwan Mansyur in Jakarta on Monday.
- This canine-inspired bootcamp invites you to 'work out like a dog'
- North Sulawesi students press government to dissolve radical groups
- FPI leader questioned for allegedly insulting rupiah
- SHORT STORY: Bygones
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- China cracks down on tools used to get around web filters
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Samsung: Note 7 battery design, manufacturing caused fires
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia