Court rejects Ba’asyir’s appeal
The Jakarta Post
Tribunnews.com/HerudinJakarta: The Supreme Court has rejected the appeal of Abu Bakar Ba’asyir, upholding a lower court’s 15-year sentence on the firebrand cleric for running a terrorist training camp in Aceh.
“The court rejects the appeal by Abu Bakar Ba’asyir,” Supreme Court judge Djoko Sarwoko said as quoted by court spokesperson Ridwan Mansyur in Jakarta on Monday.
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter