Court rejects Ba’asyir’s appeal
The Jakarta Post
Tribunnews.com/HerudinJakarta: The Supreme Court has rejected the appeal of Abu Bakar Ba’asyir, upholding a lower court’s 15-year sentence on the firebrand cleric for running a terrorist training camp in Aceh.
“The court rejects the appeal by Abu Bakar Ba’asyir,” Supreme Court judge Djoko Sarwoko said as quoted by court spokesperson Ridwan Mansyur in Jakarta on Monday.
- Ahok’s loss may lead to Cabinet shake-up
- EA leaks more info on upcoming ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’
- Exhibition to showcase Indonesian cultural heritage for UNESCO list opened
- INSIGHT: Plight of international refugees
- City Hall adorned with wreaths thanking Ahok-Djarot
- Indonesian delegation to embark on series of high-impact visits this week
- BTS wins 9th Shorty Awards
- New business model of fintech-banks set to boost digital economy
- Lee Min-ho opens up on enlistment
- Jokowi uses social media to engage young Indonesians