Court rejects Ba’asyir’s appeal
The Jakarta Post
Tribunnews.com/HerudinJakarta: The Supreme Court has rejected the appeal of Abu Bakar Ba’asyir, upholding a lower court’s 15-year sentence on the firebrand cleric for running a terrorist training camp in Aceh.
“The court rejects the appeal by Abu Bakar Ba’asyir,” Supreme Court judge Djoko Sarwoko said as quoted by court spokesperson Ridwan Mansyur in Jakarta on Monday.
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities