Court rejects Ba’asyir’s appeal
The Jakarta Post
Tribunnews.com/HerudinJakarta: The Supreme Court has rejected the appeal of Abu Bakar Ba’asyir, upholding a lower court’s 15-year sentence on the firebrand cleric for running a terrorist training camp in Aceh.
“The court rejects the appeal by Abu Bakar Ba’asyir,” Supreme Court judge Djoko Sarwoko said as quoted by court spokesperson Ridwan Mansyur in Jakarta on Monday.
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Legal avenues should be used to work abroad: BNP2TKI
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Democracy will never go too far, lawmaker suggests
- Chinese Basketball Association elects Yao Ming as president
- Government orders another study into Benoa Bay reclamation project
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform