Nia and Ale shooting movie in Papua
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Celebrity couple Ari “Ale” Sihasale and Nia Zulkarnaen have begun work on their upcoming film
Di Timur Matahari (East of the Sun).
Nia and Ale flew to Lanny Jaya regency in Papua last Monday for
“This movie is slightly different from Alenia’s previous [productions]… the preparation for this movie was the hardest because Lanny Jaya is a new regency,” Nia said as quoted by tribunnews.com. Alenia is the couple’s production house.
According to Ale, the shoot is slated to finish within a month. It will feature such stars as Ringgo Agus Rahman and Laura Basuki.
“We want to offer peace through this movie,” Nia said.
- Grassroots war on rabies
- Good nutrition entails safe drinking water
- Award-winning comedy series ‘Silicon Valley’ returns for season 3
- Rationality, deficit in democracy
- Jokowi meets with German President, discusses death penalty
- Repair harm done to Jakarta Bay, fishermen demand
- Indonesia to learn vocational education from Germany: Minister
- 1965 victims: We don’t want communism, just reconciliation
- Cold rice balls, no flush toilets at quake-hit Japan shelter
- NU calls on govt. to reveal truth behind 1965 tragedy