Nia and Ale shooting movie in Papua
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Celebrity couple Ari “Ale” Sihasale and Nia Zulkarnaen have begun work on their upcoming film
Di Timur Matahari (East of the Sun).
Nia and Ale flew to Lanny Jaya regency in Papua last Monday for
“This movie is slightly different from Alenia’s previous [productions]… the preparation for this movie was the hardest because Lanny Jaya is a new regen...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani