Nia and Ale shooting movie in Papua
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Celebrity couple Ari “Ale” Sihasale and Nia Zulkarnaen have begun work on their upcoming film
Di Timur Matahari (East of the Sun).
Nia and Ale flew to Lanny Jaya regency in Papua last Monday for
“This movie is slightly different from Alenia’s previous [productions]… the preparation for this movie was the hardest because Lanny Jaya is a new regency,” Nia said as quoted by tribunnews.com. Alenia is the couple’s production house.
According to Ale, the shoot is slated to finish within a month. It will feature such stars as Ringgo Agus Rahman and Laura Basuki.
“We want to offer peace through this movie,” Nia said.
- 10 arrested over alleged illegal levies in S. Sulawesi
- Dutch woman dies after train accident in Yogyakarta
- Second legal warning over land ownership ban sent to Yogyakarta governor
- Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur to have one halal certification
- Double standards: The defining of homosexuality as pornographic in Indonesia
- Piko-Taro’s ‘Pen Pineapple Apple Pen’ debuts on Billboard 100
- Japan pledges support for Indonesian infrastructure development
- 'Energy and mineral sector hotbed of illegal levies'
- Shareholders approve divestment of Indofood’s shares in China Minzhong
- We are working to address traffic congestion: Ahok