Nia and Ale shooting movie in Papua
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Celebrity couple Ari “Ale” Sihasale and Nia Zulkarnaen have begun work on their upcoming film
Di Timur Matahari (East of the Sun).
Nia and Ale flew to Lanny Jaya regency in Papua last Monday for
“This movie is slightly different from Alenia’s previous [productions]… the preparation for this movie was the hardest because Lanny Jaya is a new regen...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens