67 illegal immigrants nabbed in Garut
The Jakarta Post
The Garut Police arrested 67 illegal immigrants from Palestine as they prepared to go to Sancang Beach in Garut regency, West Java, early on Tuesday morning.
Head of the Garut Police, Adj. Sr. Comr. Enjang Hasan Kurnia, said that the illegal immigrants were arrested as soon as they got off the bus at Cisancang village, Cibalong district.
“Initially, they planned to travel by foot f...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Depok aims to certify 500 land plots