67 illegal immigrants nabbed in Garut
The Jakarta Post
The Garut Police arrested 67 illegal immigrants from Palestine as they prepared to go to Sancang Beach in Garut regency, West Java, early on Tuesday morning.
Head of the Garut Police, Adj. Sr. Comr. Enjang Hasan Kurnia, said that the illegal immigrants were arrested as soon as they got off the bus at Cisancang village, Cibalong district.
“Initially, they planned to travel by foot f...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings