67 illegal immigrants nabbed in Garut
The Jakarta Post
The Garut Police arrested 67 illegal immigrants from Palestine as they prepared to go to Sancang Beach in Garut regency, West Java, early on Tuesday morning.
Head of the Garut Police, Adj. Sr. Comr. Enjang Hasan Kurnia, said that the illegal immigrants were arrested as soon as they got off the bus at Cisancang village, Cibalong district.
“Initially, they planned to travel by foot f...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research