Samuel Rabenak: From fascination to preservation
The Jakarta Post
JP/Markus MakurThe beautiful voices of various birds in Southwest Sumba and in the Mbeliling forest in West Manggarai, Flores, fascinated the man and later prompted him to delve into bird life and engage in the preservation of species of birds in the province.
The man is Samuel Rabenak, 42, who worked for three years as a local guide at the Merlin Hotel and Sandalwood Hotel in Waingapu, Eas...
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Macron in Russia for high
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Gun control support fades three months after Florida massacre: Poll
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey