Samuel Rabenak: From fascination to preservation
The Jakarta Post
JP/Markus MakurThe beautiful voices of various birds in Southwest Sumba and in the Mbeliling forest in West Manggarai, Flores, fascinated the man and later prompted him to delve into bird life and engage in the preservation of species of birds in the province.
The man is Samuel Rabenak, 42, who worked for three years as a local guide at the Merlin Hotel and Sandalwood Hotel in Waingapu, Eas...
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- E-cigarettes more likely to get people started on smoking: Study
- Brunei, Indonesia work on new hybrid paddy varieties
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Piles of trash continue to flow onto Tangerang shore