Samuel Rabenak: From fascination to preservation
The Jakarta Post
JP/Markus MakurThe beautiful voices of various birds in Southwest Sumba and in the Mbeliling forest in West Manggarai, Flores, fascinated the man and later prompted him to delve into bird life and engage in the preservation of species of birds in the province.
The man is Samuel Rabenak, 42, who worked for three years as a local guide at the Merlin Hotel and Sandalwood Hotel in Waingapu, Eas...
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Disney develops room that can charge devices
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed
- Wanted ex-legislator in Depok arrested for drug possession
- Organizer says it has secured 11 major sponsorships for Asian Games
- People with disabilities want quota of legislative candidates
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- 1,111 elderly people live in Jakarta social services nursing homes