Nusakambangan ‘a future tourist hub’
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Hidden beauty: Apart from hosting a maximum security prison home to murderers and convicted terrorists, Nusakambangan also boasts beautiful beaches that the local government intends to exploit for tourism. JP/Agus MaryonoLittle has been said about the beauty of Nusakambangan Island in Cilacap regency, Central Java, as it is more famous for its maximum security prison, which is home to criminals an...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings