Nusakambangan ‘a future tourist hub’
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Hidden beauty: Apart from hosting a maximum security prison home to murderers and convicted terrorists, Nusakambangan also boasts beautiful beaches that the local government intends to exploit for tourism. JP/Agus MaryonoLittle has been said about the beauty of Nusakambangan Island in Cilacap regency, Central Java, as it is more famous for its maximum security prison, which is home to criminals an...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'