Nusakambangan ‘a future tourist hub’
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Hidden beauty: Apart from hosting a maximum security prison home to murderers and convicted terrorists, Nusakambangan also boasts beautiful beaches that the local government intends to exploit for tourism. JP/Agus MaryonoLittle has been said about the beauty of Nusakambangan Island in Cilacap regency, Central Java, as it is more famous for its maximum security prison, which is home to criminals an...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats