E.S. Ito: In fiction, reality works better
Adisti Sukma Sawitri
The Jakarta Post
E.S. Ito: Photo Courtesy of E.S. Ito Writer Eddri Sumitra, or better known as E.S. Ito, has a certain longing for the past.
The 31-year-old man dropped out of his accounting studies at the University of Indonesia to twist historical facts and turn them into Indiana Jones-like adventure novels, complete with action, suspense and his own philosophy.
In his first novel Negara Kelima (...
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- West Jakarta to collect tax arrears for hundreds of rental cars
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- South Africa's first online rhino horn auction set to open
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Khofifah has not resigned from the Cabinet, yet: Palace
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing