Joko Tole vessel ready to sail to support RI gas production
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
A newly renovated floating production unit (FPU) to be used to support gas production at the Terang Sirasun Batur field, Madura Island, is scheduled to depart from the Sembawang shipyard in Singapore this week.
Upstream oil and gas regulatory body BPMigas chief Raden Priyono officially inaugurated the operation of the FPU, named after Madura’s legendary Joko Tole, at the Sembawang shipyar...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- One killed after Lake Toba vessel capsizes