Joko Tole vessel ready to sail to support RI gas production
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
A newly renovated floating production unit (FPU) to be used to support gas production at the Terang Sirasun Batur field, Madura Island, is scheduled to depart from the Sembawang shipyard in Singapore this week.
Upstream oil and gas regulatory body BPMigas chief Raden Priyono officially inaugurated the operation of the FPU, named after Madura’s legendary Joko Tole, at the Sembawang shipyar...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse