Joko Tole vessel ready to sail to support RI gas production
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
A newly renovated floating production unit (FPU) to be used to support gas production at the Terang Sirasun Batur field, Madura Island, is scheduled to depart from the Sembawang shipyard in Singapore this week.
Upstream oil and gas regulatory body BPMigas chief Raden Priyono officially inaugurated the operation of the FPU, named after Madura’s legendary Joko Tole, at the Sembawang shipyar...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area