Joko Tole vessel ready to sail to support RI gas production
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
A newly renovated floating production unit (FPU) to be used to support gas production at the Terang Sirasun Batur field, Madura Island, is scheduled to depart from the Sembawang shipyard in Singapore this week.
Upstream oil and gas regulatory body BPMigas chief Raden Priyono officially inaugurated the operation of the FPU, named after Madura’s legendary Joko Tole, at the Sembawang shipyar...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Ahok credits Ciliwung River normalization project for reducing floods across Jakarta