Umar Patek’s trial seemingly goes nowhere
The Jakarta Post
Umar Patek: The country’s most wanted terrorist was smiling in his trial. Kompas.com/Roderick Adrian MozesMore than two months after the start of the trial of one of the country’s most wanted terrorist, Umar Patek, nicknamed the Demolition Man, the court proceedings have failed to pick up steam.
On Monday, prosecutors presented six witnesses who gave sketchy accounts of Patek’s allege...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey