Umar Patek’s trial seemingly goes nowhere
The Jakarta Post
Umar Patek: The country’s most wanted terrorist was smiling in his trial. Kompas.com/Roderick Adrian MozesMore than two months after the start of the trial of one of the country’s most wanted terrorist, Umar Patek, nicknamed the Demolition Man, the court proceedings have failed to pick up steam.
On Monday, prosecutors presented six witnesses who gave sketchy accounts of Patek’s allege...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad