Cooperation needed in pursuing global balance
Yohanna Ririhena and Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
The United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon urged cooperation between developing and developed countries and “south-to-south” interaction in pursuing a balanced economy and harmonious development across the world.
“There should be a chorus of cooperation between the developing and developed world and when it comes to development assistance, the south-to-south flow is very importa...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge