Health centers on alert after rove beetle finding in Jakarta
Lutfi Rakhmawati and Slamet Susanto
The Jakarta Post
The rove beetle is here, but there is no need to panic, the local health agency says.
The Jakarta Health Agency said on Friday that it had readied community health centers throughout the capital to anticipate possible rove beetle outbreaks following reports that the insects were also found in South Jakarta and Bekasi.
“I have instructed 296 community health centers in the capital...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children