Health centers on alert after rove beetle finding in Jakarta
Lutfi Rakhmawati and Slamet Susanto
The Jakarta Post
The rove beetle is here, but there is no need to panic, the local health agency says.
The Jakarta Health Agency said on Friday that it had readied community health centers throughout the capital to anticipate possible rove beetle outbreaks following reports that the insects were also found in South Jakarta and Bekasi.
“I have instructed 296 community health centers in the capital...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- One killed after Lake Toba vessel capsizes