Hoping for a pleasant surprise
The Jakarta Post
With the number of moviegoers seeming to decline over the past two years despite a steady number of film productions, is it time to sound the alarm?
Asked about the last Indonesian movie she had watched in a cinema, Endah Setya paused for a moment, trying to recall the title.
“Ah, it was Ketika Cinta Bertasbih 2 [When Love Worships, locally known as KCB]. I remember watching it wi...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain