Hoping for a pleasant surprise
The Jakarta Post
With the number of moviegoers seeming to decline over the past two years despite a steady number of film productions, is it time to sound the alarm?
Asked about the last Indonesian movie she had watched in a cinema, Endah Setya paused for a moment, trying to recall the title.
“Ah, it was Ketika Cinta Bertasbih 2 [When Love Worships, locally known as KCB]. I remember watching it wi...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017