Hoping for a pleasant surprise
The Jakarta Post
With the number of moviegoers seeming to decline over the past two years despite a steady number of film productions, is it time to sound the alarm?
Asked about the last Indonesian movie she had watched in a cinema, Endah Setya paused for a moment, trying to recall the title.
“Ah, it was Ketika Cinta Bertasbih 2 [When Love Worships, locally known as KCB]. I remember watching it wi...
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health