Hoping for a pleasant surprise
The Jakarta Post
With the number of moviegoers seeming to decline over the past two years despite a steady number of film productions, is it time to sound the alarm?
Asked about the last Indonesian movie she had watched in a cinema, Endah Setya paused for a moment, trying to recall the title.
“Ah, it was Ketika Cinta Bertasbih 2 [When Love Worships, locally known as KCB]. I remember watching it wi...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Lafleur '82 magnums fetch more than $12,000 each at Sotheby's