Sinematek: A struggling home historical films
The Jakarta Post
In a cold, dark basement, a treasure — some 2,700 old and new films — lays on rows of shelves in silence, waiting for a chance to hit the big screen once again.
When the door to the basement floor was opened, a strange odor hit the nostrils.
The room, some 100 square meters in size, is home to extensive film collections, including those dating back to the 1940s. The collections a...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study