Plaosan temple: Excavation halted as funds dry up
The Jakarta Post
The Central Java Prehistoric Legacy Conservation Center ( BP3 ) has been forced to stop excavation work on the third wall and trench that surround Plaosan Temple in Prambanan district, Klaten regency, Central Java, because it has run out of money.
Head of the center’s conservation and utilization section, Gutomo, said that the funds at its disposal had been allocated to restore the compou...
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Holidaying Malaysian students rapped for bad behavior in Japan
- Palembang to highlight Sriwijaya kingdom, Asian Games in upcoming festival
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore