Plaosan temple: Excavation halted as funds dry up
The Jakarta Post
The Central Java Prehistoric Legacy Conservation Center ( BP3 ) has been forced to stop excavation work on the third wall and trench that surround Plaosan Temple in Prambanan district, Klaten regency, Central Java, because it has run out of money.
Head of the center’s conservation and utilization section, Gutomo, said that the funds at its disposal had been allocated to restore the compou...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens