Plaosan temple: Excavation halted as funds dry up
The Jakarta Post
The Central Java Prehistoric Legacy Conservation Center ( BP3 ) has been forced to stop excavation work on the third wall and trench that surround Plaosan Temple in Prambanan district, Klaten regency, Central Java, because it has run out of money.
Head of the center’s conservation and utilization section, Gutomo, said that the funds at its disposal had been allocated to restore the compou...
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Chance to push for IMF quota reform?
- BMW ranks first, Subaru rated worst in electric vehicle survey
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems