Bali highway plagued with unsolved gridlock
The Jakarta Post
The national southern Bali highway, spanning from Gilimanuk ferry port in the west and Padang Bai port in the east, is plagued with gridlock and disrepair, triggering complaints from truckers, who transport vital commodities from Java to Nusa Tenggara regions, and other road users.
Harso, a crew member on the regular bus that connects Denpasar to Yogyakarta, said recently that many trucks b...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move