Bali highway plagued with unsolved gridlock
The Jakarta Post
The national southern Bali highway, spanning from Gilimanuk ferry port in the west and Padang Bai port in the east, is plagued with gridlock and disrepair, triggering complaints from truckers, who transport vital commodities from Java to Nusa Tenggara regions, and other road users.
Harso, a crew member on the regular bus that connects Denpasar to Yogyakarta, said recently that many trucks b...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens