Bali highway plagued with unsolved gridlock
The Jakarta Post
The national southern Bali highway, spanning from Gilimanuk ferry port in the west and Padang Bai port in the east, is plagued with gridlock and disrepair, triggering complaints from truckers, who transport vital commodities from Java to Nusa Tenggara regions, and other road users.
Harso, a crew member on the regular bus that connects Denpasar to Yogyakarta, said recently that many trucks b...
- This canine-inspired bootcamp invites you to 'work out like a dog'
- North Sulawesi students press government to dissolve radical groups
- FPI leader questioned for allegedly insulting rupiah
- SHORT STORY: Bygones
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- China cracks down on tools used to get around web filters
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Samsung: Note 7 battery design, manufacturing caused fires
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia