Lawyer-client confidentiality often violated
Frans H. Winarta
It is a tradition and universal public knowledge that the relationship between a lawyer and his client(s) imports obligations of confidentiality. The first duty of a lawyer is to keep secrets of his client.
In many cases, the distinction between the limits of confidence and the limits of privilege is often difficult to draw.
Confidentiality is a pre-requisite of legal professional ...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses