Lawyer-client confidentiality often violated
Frans H. Winarta
It is a tradition and universal public knowledge that the relationship between a lawyer and his client(s) imports obligations of confidentiality. The first duty of a lawyer is to keep secrets of his client.
In many cases, the distinction between the limits of confidence and the limits of privilege is often difficult to draw.
Confidentiality is a pre-requisite of legal professional ...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Govt to facilitate salt imports
- Government to slash subsidy for railway pioneer routes