Lawyer-client confidentiality often violated
Frans H. Winarta
It is a tradition and universal public knowledge that the relationship between a lawyer and his client(s) imports obligations of confidentiality. The first duty of a lawyer is to keep secrets of his client.
In many cases, the distinction between the limits of confidence and the limits of privilege is often difficult to draw.
Confidentiality is a pre-requisite of legal professional ...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Solo dining, karaoke strike chord among solitary Japanese consumers
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings