Government to protest all territorial incursions
The Jakarta Post
All foreign aircraft flying into Indonesian territory must report to local air-traffic authorities, otherwise the government will file a protest of border infringement, a top security officer has said.
Coordinating Political, Legal and Security Affairs Minister Djoko Suyanto said Indonesia would protest whenever a foreign aircraft breached its territory.
“If a breach occurs, we wi...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests