Government to protest all territorial incursions
The Jakarta Post
All foreign aircraft flying into Indonesian territory must report to local air-traffic authorities, otherwise the government will file a protest of border infringement, a top security officer has said.
Coordinating Political, Legal and Security Affairs Minister Djoko Suyanto said Indonesia would protest whenever a foreign aircraft breached its territory.
“If a breach occurs, we wi...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash