Spreading the spirit of sharing
The Jakarta Post
The Catholic community in Bantul, Yogyakarta, always celebrates Easter in ways steeped in tradition. This year it is also held with a united stand to spread the spirit of sharing with the poor.
C. Sugito, chairman of the Easter Celebration Committee of the Church of Jesus’ Holy Heart (HKTY) in Ganjuran, Bambanglipuro, Bantul, said the theme — “the Catholic community during times of c...
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ride-sharing app managements urged to solve Bogor clash
- Police fire tear gas on Muslims protesting church in Bekasi