DBS ‘confident’ of approval for Danamon takeover
The Jakarta Post
Southeast Asia’s largest bank, Singapore’s DBS Group Holdings Ltd., is “confident” of securing approval to takeover Indonesia’s sixth-biggest lender, Bank Danamon (BDMN), despite receiving a frosty reception from local lawmakers, bankers and regulators.
“Given the way the Indonesian laws are structured, the bank is fairly confident and hopeful that it will receive approval withi...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth