DBS ‘confident’ of approval for Danamon takeover
The Jakarta Post
Southeast Asia’s largest bank, Singapore’s DBS Group Holdings Ltd., is “confident” of securing approval to takeover Indonesia’s sixth-biggest lender, Bank Danamon (BDMN), despite receiving a frosty reception from local lawmakers, bankers and regulators.
“Given the way the Indonesian laws are structured, the bank is fairly confident and hopeful that it will receive approval withi...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur