Garuda to fly to Auckland, Taipei, Haneda
The Jakarta Post
National flag carrier Garuda Indonesia is going to provide direct service connecting Jakarta and Auckland, New Zealand, next year and to open sales offices in Taipei, Taiwan, and Haneda, Japan, to expand its Asian reach.
“We are going to open the route in early 2013. New Zealand is a country with tourism and business potential and we would like to grab this market,” Garuda Indonesia pre...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore