Garuda to fly to Auckland, Taipei, Haneda
The Jakarta Post
National flag carrier Garuda Indonesia is going to provide direct service connecting Jakarta and Auckland, New Zealand, next year and to open sales offices in Taipei, Taiwan, and Haneda, Japan, to expand its Asian reach.
“We are going to open the route in early 2013. New Zealand is a country with tourism and business potential and we would like to grab this market,” Garuda Indonesia pre...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte