Jasa Marga sets sights on 27-kilometer Padang toll road
The Jakarta Post
State toll-road operator and developer PT Jasa Marga (JSMR) aims to secure a toll road project in Sumatra this year that might require a Rp 1.3 trillion (US$141.7 million) investment, according to a senior company executive.
Jasa Marga president director Adityawarman said on Monday that the toll road may span about 27 kilometers connecting the provincial capital of West Sumatra to Sicincin ...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Railway director general removed from office
- Alibaba founder coaches African entrepreneurs
- ‘Dunkirk’ not a typical war film