Jasa Marga sets sights on 27-kilometer Padang toll road
The Jakarta Post
State toll-road operator and developer PT Jasa Marga (JSMR) aims to secure a toll road project in Sumatra this year that might require a Rp 1.3 trillion (US$141.7 million) investment, according to a senior company executive.
Jasa Marga president director Adityawarman said on Monday that the toll road may span about 27 kilometers connecting the provincial capital of West Sumatra to Sicincin ...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups