Jasa Marga sets sights on 27-kilometer Padang toll road
The Jakarta Post
State toll-road operator and developer PT Jasa Marga (JSMR) aims to secure a toll road project in Sumatra this year that might require a Rp 1.3 trillion (US$141.7 million) investment, according to a senior company executive.
Jasa Marga president director Adityawarman said on Monday that the toll road may span about 27 kilometers connecting the provincial capital of West Sumatra to Sicincin ...
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Addressing challenges of VAT collection in digital economy
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase