Inafis card launched to boost police services
The Jakarta Post
Amid the ongoing nationwide campaign for citizens to apply for an electronic ID card, the National Police Criminal Investigation Division has launched its own fingerprint-based citizen identification system aimed at improving its services.
National Police detective chief Comr. Gen. Sutarman said on Tuesday that under the Indonesia Automatic Fingerprint Identification System (Inafis), each ...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year