Inafis card launched to boost police services
The Jakarta Post
Amid the ongoing nationwide campaign for citizens to apply for an electronic ID card, the National Police Criminal Investigation Division has launched its own fingerprint-based citizen identification system aimed at improving its services.
National Police detective chief Comr. Gen. Sutarman said on Tuesday that under the Indonesia Automatic Fingerprint Identification System (Inafis), each ...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Railway director general removed from office
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Indonesian Police crack down on massive distribution of bogus premium rice
- ‘Game of Thrones’ language course offered online, and for free