Inafis card launched to boost police services
The Jakarta Post
Amid the ongoing nationwide campaign for citizens to apply for an electronic ID card, the National Police Criminal Investigation Division has launched its own fingerprint-based citizen identification system aimed at improving its services.
National Police detective chief Comr. Gen. Sutarman said on Tuesday that under the Indonesia Automatic Fingerprint Identification System (Inafis), each ...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares