Training drills judges to avoid corruption
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Long and winding road to justice: Three judge candidates walk around a fountain at the Supreme Court’s training and education facility last Friday in Bogor, West Java. A candidate must pass a two-year training and internship program before they can be inaugurated as a judge. JP/Hasyim WidhiartoThe rain had just stopped on Friday afternoon when hundreds of judge candidates started to p...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'