Training drills judges to avoid corruption
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Long and winding road to justice: Three judge candidates walk around a fountain at the Supreme Court’s training and education facility last Friday in Bogor, West Java. A candidate must pass a two-year training and internship program before they can be inaugurated as a judge. JP/Hasyim WidhiartoThe rain had just stopped on Friday afternoon when hundreds of judge candidates started to p...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings