Training drills judges to avoid corruption
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Long and winding road to justice: Three judge candidates walk around a fountain at the Supreme Court’s training and education facility last Friday in Bogor, West Java. A candidate must pass a two-year training and internship program before they can be inaugurated as a judge. JP/Hasyim WidhiartoThe rain had just stopped on Friday afternoon when hundreds of judge candidates started to p...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats