Dead migrant workers’ organs were not stolen: Foreign minister
The Jakarta Post
Contrary to speculation that three dead Indonesian migrant workers had fallen victim to organ traffickers, the Foreign Ministry announced on Friday that all the internal organs of the dead men were intact.
“The police forensics team found no evidence that would support [speculation on] organ trafficking,” Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa said during a press conference in Jakarta.
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem
- TNI commander Gatot moves closer to Muslim groups
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival