Dead migrant workers’ organs were not stolen: Foreign minister
The Jakarta Post
Contrary to speculation that three dead Indonesian migrant workers had fallen victim to organ traffickers, the Foreign Ministry announced on Friday that all the internal organs of the dead men were intact.
“The police forensics team found no evidence that would support [speculation on] organ trafficking,” Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa said during a press conference in Jakarta.
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Macron in Russia for high
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Costly holiday