Dead migrant workers’ organs were not stolen: Foreign minister
The Jakarta Post
Contrary to speculation that three dead Indonesian migrant workers had fallen victim to organ traffickers, the Foreign Ministry announced on Friday that all the internal organs of the dead men were intact.
“The police forensics team found no evidence that would support [speculation on] organ trafficking,” Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa said during a press conference in Jakarta.
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- No Thousand Islands resident listening took offense: Ahok's cameraman
- Indonesian seafarer’s death highlights Taiwan interpreter shortage
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon